Because we only have this one life…
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Sarah Kolman RN, MA, CHPN is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with the tools and training to help you transform health-related information and goals into actual--sustainable--outcomes. She helps adults and children across the country regain control by healing their bodies and living meaningful, rich lives.
11 Reasons to Work with Sarah
1. You want to lose weight (a lot or a little)
2. Your child’s behavioral, emotional, or sleep disturbances are causing stress and an out of control home environment–and you just want your child to feel better and function optimally!
3. You want your family to eat healthier and you don't know how or your picky eaters are making it difficult.
4. You want to resolve GI distress: bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, or heartburn.
5. You need to stabilize your blood sugar levels to control or prevent diabetes.
6. You are ready to ditch the migraines, arthritis, headaches, or painful/intense PMS.
7. You're tired and you want to feel less fatigued during the day.
8. You don't want to feel so low, depressed, anxious, or moody anymore.
9. You are ready to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure, with less or no medications.
10. You have acne or eczema and you want it to GO AWAY.
11. You're confused about healthy eating: Do I go gluten-free? Paleo? Clean Eating? What do I buy organic? How do I save money on all of this?
We can not keep putting health and lifestyle changes off until tomorrow, or next year. Our life is happening now and too many of us spend our lives struggling with physical discomfort and emotional distress. We don't have enough time on this earth to feel like crap. Sarah will inspire and empower you or your child to finally feel great and thrive--so this. one. life. we have can actually be enjoyed.
One conversation can change your life? Schedule a free initial consultation with me today!
Sarah is a regular contributor to many programs and blogs, like...