Because we only have this one life…
We can not keep putting health and lifestyle changes off until tomorrow, or next year. Is that really the way to live? Our life is happening now and too many of us spend our lives struggling with physical discomfort and emotional distress. We don't have enough time on this earth to feel like crap. Get inspired and empowered to finally feel great and thrive—so you can actually enjoy this one life that you have.
Are you frustrated that a nagging health issues isn't resolving with your current medical regimen?
Have you ever received good advice but found it impossible to follow through?
Would you like to decrease or get off one or more medications?
Have you ever wanted something in your life but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
11 Ways Sarah and Tash Can Help You
1. Weight: You want to lose a little or a lot of weight.
2. Behavior:Your child’s behavioral, emotional, or sleep disturbances are causing stress and an out of control home environment–and you just want your child to feel better and function optimally!
3. Healthier Eating: You want your family to eat healthier and you don't know how or your picky eaters are making it difficult.
4. GI Distress: You want to resolve bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, or heartburn.
5. Blood Sugar: You need to stabilize your blood sugar levels to control or prevent diabetes.
6. Pain: You are ready to ditch the migraines, arthritis, headaches, or painful/intense PMS.
7. Fatigue: You're tired and you want to feel less fatigued during the day.
8. Mood: You don't want to feel so low, depressed, anxious, or moody anymore.
9. Heart Health: You are ready to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure, with less or no medications.
10. Skin: You have acne or eczema and you want it to GO AWAY.
11. Confused: You're confused about healthy eating: Do I go gluten-free? Paleo? Clean Eating? What do I buy organic? How do I save money on all of this?
How Clients Say They Have Benefited
Natasha Harris BS, MLIS, INHC is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with personal experience and educational background that is bound to impact your life positively. She has learned to take care of herself (and her family) in new ways since learning to live well with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
Sarah Kolman RN, MA, CHPN, INHC is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with the tools and training to help you transform health-related information and goals into actual, sustainable, outcomes. She helps adults and children across the country use nutrition and lifestyle strategies to heal their bodies and live meaningful, rich lives.