Full Plate: Nourishing Your Family's Whole Health in a Busy World
by Sarah Kolman
Let's face it, as modern parents, we have a lot on our plates.
Unfortunately, this circus act that we call our lives can leave the whole family exhausted, overwhelmed, disconnected, and literally sick. Did you know that research shows that our children's generation is expected to be the first in history to have a life expectancy shorter than their parents? Something's got to change.
Through practical tools, Full Plate will inspire, inform, and encourage you to:
- Recognize the direct impact that relationships, work satisfaction, physical activity, sleep quality, and connection to our spirit have on your family's health.
- Examine the quality of foods that your family eats and learn how to optimize health through the most powerful medicine available to us, food.
- Live, model, and teach healthy habits in your home.
- Transform chaos, depletion, stress, and disconnect into fulfillment, joy, and meaning.
- Optimize your family's quality of life while influencing their quantity of life.
Also available on Amazon